The Christian Brothers

20 Kevlin Road, Omagh, Co Tyrone, BT78 1LD. Tel: 028 - 8224 2103

The Christian Brothers first came to the diocese on March 13, 1854, during the episcopate of Most Reverend Francis Kelly when they founded a house at Brow of the Hill in Derry City. The community in Omagh was established in 1861.

Ardmore
Congregation of The Sisters of Nazareth

Related Posts

Trocaire Logo Footer

Choose Life 2018 1

Catholic News ie Logo

Towards Peace 350x150

WMOF Logo

©2018 Diocese of Derry. All Rights Reserved. Webmaster
×
Blog Subscribe