Congregation of The Sisters of Nazareth

Fahan, Co Donegal. Tel: 074 - 9360191 Fax: 074 - 9360561

Superior: Sister Bernadette O'Gorman.

Mother Mary of the Nativity and six Sisters established the first foundation of the Sisters of Nazareth on February 25, 1892 in Sunnyside, Bishop Street, Derry, during the Episcopacy of Most Reverend John Keys O'Doherty, Bishop of Derry.

The Christian Brothers
Good Shepherd Congregation

Related Posts

©2017 Diocese of Derry. All Rights Reserved. Webmaster
×
Blog Subscribe