The Christian Brothers

20 Kevlin Road, Omagh, Co Tyrone, BT78 1LD. Tel: 028 - 8224 2103

The Christian Brothers first came to the diocese on March 13, 1854, during the episcopate of Most Reverend Francis Kelly when they founded a house at Brow of the Hill in Derry City. The community in Omagh was established in 1861.

Ardmore
Congregation of The Sisters of Nazareth

Related Posts

©2017 Diocese of Derry. All Rights Reserved. Webmaster
×
Blog Subscribe